SunSalt Salt Water Pool System
It works for all types of aluminum or non-steel pools: above ground, in-ground & semi in-ground pools. All salt generating systems have one thing in common…they require salt in the water in order to sanitize the pool. But salt levels are continuously affected by rain or, in desert areas, by evaporation. Other salt systems simply shut down if the salt level falls outside a very narrow range. The result is a pool that turns green or cloudy in a matter of hours because not sanitizer is being produced. SunSalt operates effectively over a wide range of salt levels and will not shut down even under the most adverse conditions. The SunSalt system will continue to sanitize the water so you’ll never worry about coming home to a green pool!
- Treats pool up to 25,000 gallons.
- Reduces the amount of chemicals needed for your pool.
- For all types of aluminum and non-steel pools.
- Compatible with all types of filter systems.
- Works with 110v or 220v connections.
- LED icons indicate low salt, no flow, cell scale/end of life or system error
- Use the Boost button for 24 hour superchlorination.
- Adjustable UV sunscreen protects control panel
- Adjust chlorine level at the push of a button.
- Fully integrated digital circuitry eliminates heavy copper wire coils inside.
- Power Supply weighs only 6lbs.
- Oversized anodized aluminum heat sink assures cool running of power supply under the hottest conditions.
- Open range connection 110-220v. No field rewiring needed.
- Integral hanging bracket (screws included).