Nearest Location: Find a Store
Free Shipping On Water Care Orders $99 or more!

Galaxy Living Pool & Spa Oxidizing Shock by Galaxy®

Galaxy Living

Pool & Spa Oxidizing Shock

Product Description

This product is a powerful oxygen based oxidizer. This product is gentle on pool surfaces, dissolves quickly, and will not bleach or fade vinyl liners or painted surfaces. When used regularly, this product will eliminate organic contaminants and keep water crystal clear. This product will not raise chlorine levels or produce combined chlorine or chloramines which can cause chlorine odor and eye irritation.

Galaxy: $25.99

Retail: $45


Read entire label and use in accordance with precautionary statements and directions. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use. Do not use when swimmers are present.

This product contains no chlorine, no algaecide or other sanitizer and should be used for oxidizer treatment only. For routine disinfection, use an EPA Registered Product according to label directions. Regular use of this product will remove most of the contaminants that accumulate in swimming pool and spa water.


For weekly care, and after heavy use, heavy rain or wind:
1. Add 1 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each week. NOTE: Add only when no bathers are present. Bathers can return to the pool after 15 minutes.
2. Broadcast product uniformly over the surface of the water, adding ²/³ of the total dose into the deep end of the pool.
3. Run the pool filter for 8 hours. For initial treatment, or when opening or closing pools for the season, add 2 pounds of this product per 10,000 gallons pool water.

1. Every time the spa is used it must be oxidized. After every use, add two ounces of this product per 300 gallons of water.
2. Run the pump for at least 30 minutes.
3. Turn the jets on and off once or twice after adding product for optimal treatment.


Potassium Monopersulfate

More Pool Sanitizers & Shock