This product raises the pH of swimming pool water. The proper range is 7.2 – 7.8. This range will allow your sanitizer to work more effectively, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
Galaxy Price $12.99
Read entire label and use in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use.
BEFORE ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO POOL OR SPA:
1. Measure pH level of pool water with a reliable test kit or strip.
2. If pH is below 7.2, add this product at the rate of 1 Ib. per 10,000 gallons of pool water. 1 lb. = approximately 1.75 cups.
HOW TO ADD THIS PRODUCT TO THE POOL:
1. Broadcast this product over entire pool surface.
2. Keep the circulation pump running.
3. Retest the pH level after 4 hours.
4. Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the acceptable range of 7.2 to 7.8 (ideal pH is 7.4 to 7.6).
HOW TO ADD TO SPA:
1. Broadcast over the entire spa surface while the water is circulating.
2. If pH is below 7.2, but above 6.8, add one ounce (2 tablespoons) for every 500 gallons of spa water.
3. Wait 30 minutes and retest. If pH remains low, then repeat treatment until pH is in the proper range.
Call Us: 1-800-678-7665
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you next business day.