Nature’s Pure Ionizer
This innovative system treats pool up to 30,000 gallons of water. It works for all types of pools, above ground, in-ground & semi in-ground pools. Natures Pure Fresh Water Mineral system is compatible with all types of filter systems. This system is very Eco friendly. Also note that Natures Pure Fresh Water Mineral system will not affect your pools pH or total Alkalinity levels.
New Pool Install with Nature’s Pure
Once your pool has been installed and you have your pump running you may notice your Ionizer has the chamber light on or the active light is not on.
- No copper left in cell
- Check the cell and if the copper is all gone the cell will need to be replaced.
- If the copper is visible in the cell please see the next step.
- TDS level not high enough to activate the cell to release copper
- Take water into local store to be tested
- Step A and B can be added to increase the TDS level so that the chamber light will go off
- If your unit is brand new and has a leak
- If your unit is more than one season old
- Leaks can come from lack of winterizing
- Ionizers should be taken inside over winter
- If our ionizer is cracked you can buy a replacement cell or a whole new unit
- Leaks can also appear when copper has been used up completely
- Look inside the cell
- If copper is visible and there is a leak then more than likely freeze damage occurred
- If copper is not visible the water is leaking out of where the copper had been attached inside the cell and a new cell will need to be purchased
Once you reach the correct copper level you can start turning your pump on low to adjust the amount of copper being released into the water.
*A FALSE CHAMBER LIGHT CAN ALSO BE CAUSED BY THE IONIZER BEING PLUGGED IN WHEN THE PUMP IS OFF. TO FIX THIS UNPLUG AND PLUG THE IONIZER BACK IN. YOU ONLY WANT THE IONIZER ON WHEN WATER IS RUNNING THROUGH IT. *
How to Replace The Cell in Natures Pure Ionizer
More helpful resources about Nature’s Pure Ionizer.
In need of more assistance? Bring a water sample to any one of our 5 locations for a free water test. Our chemical specialists will be happy to help you achieve crystal clear water. Shop our Swimming pool Chemicals Here