Oxidizing Shock 1lb
Nature’s Pure Oxidizing Shock
This shock contains no chlorine. It can be used any time of the day and you can swim as quickly as 15 minutes after applying this shock to your pool.
- Dissolves immediately
- You can swim right after adding it
- No residue or odor
- Oxidizes organic contaminants
- Won’t effect the pH, alkalinity, or calcium hardness of your pool
- Does not add to the CYA level
Non-Chlorine shock is good for oxidizing your water. This means that it uses oxygen to destroy contaminants in your water, which frees up your chlorine to work on killing bacteria and algae.
1 lb bag of Nature’s Pure Oxidizing Shock