We show you how to repair a hole or tear in your Vinyl Swimming Pool Liner.
If you need more help with your repair, here is a step-by-step-guide below:
- First you need to purchase a Vinyl Pool Repair kit that can be used on wet and dry surfaces.
- Locate the hole or tear and cut a circular patch about 3/4 inch larger than the hole.
- Be sure to clean thoroughly and make sure the liner is clear of all dirt and debris.
- Apply the glue until the patch is completely covered.
- Make for certain that the liner is flat and place the patch over the hole. Hold it for at least 60 seconds or until the glue dries.
- Give it a little time to set, and you’re good to go!