Please note we are ONLY providing services to Galaxy purchased pools and perform services during off-season, August to March. Unfortunately, during pool season, we are not able to spare any technicians. COVID-19 has placed enormous strains on labor availability, supply chain and pricing.
- General diagnostic fee – $99 for the 1st 30 minutes and $99 every hour thereafter
- Mileage fees apply $2 per mile outside 30 mile radius, one-way.
Most Popular Services:
- Re-plumb equipment with Flex PVC – $499 materials and labor. If your plumbing has a leak, Galaxy will redo the entire plumbing system with Flex PVC. Galaxy does not repair individual components in-field. Galaxy does sell unions and fittings over the counter
- Sand filter sand change – $699 materials and labor
- Cartridge Filter Change – $399* materials and labor
- *Inground Cartridge Filter Change – $699 materials and labor
- Skimmer Replacement – $299 materials & labor
- Replacing upright – $299 per upright labor only + components
- Replacing Top-Ledges – $99 per ledge labor only + components
- Replacing top caps or top connector plates – $49 per component labor + components
- Liner Replacement – Due to the nationwide liner shortage, Galaxy will place you on a wait list as liners become available. Liner replacement jobs vary currently due to the quality of liner available
Services Currently Unavailable
- Leak detection
- Pool openings
- Pool closings
- To order parts for your Galaxy products, please visit our Parts Request page.
- Additional fees may apply if pool is buried in the ground.
- Bottom connector plates and bottom track cannot be replaced with pool intact and will need to be scheduled as a rebuild at full install price and a new liner is needed to complete this service.