Video: 5 Easy Hot Tub Maintenance Tips
If you've never owned a hot tub, the thought of maintaining one may seem overwhelming. But in reality, hot tub care is easier than ever! Thanks to the latest technological advances in materials and water care, a few minutes a week are all you need. Here are 5 easy maintenance tips.
Want clean and beautiful water? Follow these steps!
- Test Your Water: Every time you fill you hot tub with water, you want to test it. Balance the PH and alkalinity levels as necessary.
- Shock Your Water: Shock your water every time you get out of the hot tub, use 2 tablespoons per person in the hot tub with the jets running and let the jets run their cycle. Also, leave the cover open!
- Clean Filter: Every month clean and rinse your filter. Doing this will add years on the filter’s lifespan.
- Use Mineral Stick: Replace mineral stick every 3-4 months. Every time you drain your hot tub, replace the mineral stick.
- Drain the Water: Every 3-4 months drain your hot tub.