Spa and Hot Tub Placement Pad
One of the biggest delays – and surprise added costs – associated with the installation of a spa is the bases. Many people opt for concrete pads or wooden decks on which to put their hot tub. In either case, you have to wait for the weather to cooperate (and the ground to be dry) and for the contractor’s (or your) schedule to open up. In most cases, this could delay the set-up of your hot tub by weeks.
The Handi-Spa Pad is constructed of durable, weatherproof, high-density polyethylene, offered in a gray or black color. Each pad measures 32” x 48” x 2” thick and weighs 15 lbs. The underside of the Handi-Spa Pad is formed with built-in “strength” pockets. It has been tested to withstand 300 pounds of pressure per square foot. This was accomplished by applying a total weight of 7000 pounds over a 21-foot square area.
- Durable pad for spa placement
- Speeds installation
- Eliminates need to pour concrete
- Pads lock together with built-in connectors
- Six pads will form an 8′ x 8′ pad
- 1 year full replacement warranty
- Add additional pads as needed to increase overall pad size
We show you the benefits of Spa Pads and how to set them up.