Oakland II Pool Table
The straight lines, simple design and heavy proportion of the Oakland II table are trademark characteristics of the Arts & Crafts style of furniture originally popular during the 1890’s to 1910’s. This distinct table features solid wood rails, leather pockets and two storage drawers to stow cues and accessories.
- Table size: 8 ft.
- Finishes Available: Espresso
- Leg Options: Standard (as shown)
- Rail sights: Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized
- Pocket: Shield
- Storage drawers: One is ready to hold up to 10 full-size cues and the other drawer will hold all of your accessories including pocket balls, table brush, 8-ball and 9-ball racks, bridge and shorty cue.
- 8′ Oakland II Pool Table
- FREE Teflon Felt Upgrade ($149 value!)
- FREE 4 Player Silver Accessory Package! ($549 value!)
A representative will call to confirm details of felt color and any other accessories you may want to add or change.
SIZE : 8 ft.
FINISH : Espresso
POCKETS : Shield
LEGS : As Shown
SLATE : 1″
COLOR : Your Choice
CLOTH TYPE : Brunswick Woolen Cloth
BASE FRAME CONSTRUCTION
Made from superior engineered wood with selected veneered hardwoods
Assembled using high-torque bolted construction, and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance