Nature’s Pure Chemical Bundle
Take the guess work out of caring for your pool this season! Galaxy has created this pool chemical bundle for existing Nature’s Pure pool system owners. This chemical bundle will be shipped directly to your door with FREE shipping! To sweeten the deal even more we are taking 15% off our regular prices. Galaxy wants to make clean, blue pool water achievable for all!
- Less maintenance than traditional pool chemical systems.
- Works with Nature’s Pure Ionizers
- Weekly Treatment
- Slow dissolving tablets keep your chlorine levels low.
The Nature’s Pure chemical bundle (for existing Nature’s Pure pool owners) includes:
- Nature’s Pure Re-Energizer Step C x 3
- 4lb NST Tablets x 3
- 1qt Algaecide 60 x 1
- Chlorine Test Strips x 1
- Pristine Mini Test Kit x 1
- Nature’s Pure Ionizer Replacement Cell x 1
- 5lb Oxy Plus Non-Chlorine Shock x 4
- 4lb Conditioner/Stabilizer x 1
- 1qt Nature’s Pure Water Polish x 1
Directions of Use
1) Test and balance water, according to these optimal results:
- PH: 7.2-7.6
- Alkalinity: 80-120 ppm
- Hardness: 200-400 ppm
2) Adding Stabilizer: To increase the cyanuric acid level to between 20-50 PPM, add 2lbs per 10,000 gallons directly to the skimmer with the pump on high. The pump will need to run continuously on high for the first 72 hours. Do not clean your filter during this 72 hour period.
3) Adding Algaecide: When opening your pool for the season, add 4oz of Algaecide60 per 10,000 gallons and an additional 1oz per 10,000 gallons every week. Add directly in front of the return jet with your pool pump on high.
4) Adding Water Polish: When opening your pool for the season, add 4oz of water polish per 10,000 gallons and an additional 1oz of water polish per 10,000 gallons per week.
5) Adding NST: Add one NST Tablet to your skimmer. Replace when the tablet has dissolved. You can expect to replace the multi-purpose tablet every 5 to \75 days, but it may be needed more frequently through the hottest part of the season.
6) Adding Shock: After adding steps 1-5, let your pool pump run for 6 additional hours. Add 1lb of non-chlorine shock per 10,000 gallons per week. It is also recommended to shock with 1lb of non-chlorine shock after heavy rain or after days with heavy usage.
Remember to test and balance your pool water weekly. Visit one of our showrooms to get a free water-test and consultation.
Will this pool chemical system work with my current chemical program?
- This pool chemical bundle is designed to work with copper ionizer systems, such as Nature’s Pure Ionizer System. It can also be used as a stand-alone chlorine system, however, when used in conjunction with the copper ionizer it reduces the amount of each chemical needed. If you don’t have a copper ionizer, please refer to the NST chemical bundle.
- It is not compatible with Baquacil or other biguanide systems.
Will this be enough chemicals for a 30ft pool?
- This pool chemical bundle is based on 10,000 gallons of water for 20 weeks. Depending on pool size, length of swim season, and weather conditions additional chemicals may need to be purchased later in the season.