Take the guess work out of caring for your pool this season! Galaxy has created this pool chemical bundle for NEW Nature’s Pure pool system owners as an extension to their start-up chemical kit. This chemical bundle will be shipped directly to your door with FREE shipping! To sweeten the deal even more we are taking 10% off our regular prices. Galaxy wants to make clean, blue pool water achievable for all!
*Nature’s Pure Ionizer System is not included in this bundle.
Galaxy Price $383.21
This product is currently out of stock.
The Nature’s Pure chemical bundle (for new Nature’s Pure pool owners) includes:
1) Test and balance water, according to these optimal results:
2) Adding Stabilizer: To increase the cyanuric acid level to between 20-50 PPM, add 2lbs per 10,000 gallons directly to the skimmer with the pump on high. The pump will need to run continuously on high for the first 72 hours. Do not clean your filter during this 72 hour period.
3) Adding Algaecide: When opening your pool for the season, add 4oz of Algaecide60 per 10,000 gallons and an additional 1oz per 10,000 gallons every week. Add directly in front of the return jet with your pool pump on high.
4) Adding Water Polish: When opening your pool for the season, add 4oz of water polish per 10,000 gallons and an additional 1oz of water polish per 10,000 gallons per week.
5) Adding NST: Add one NST Tablet to your skimmer. Replace when the tablet has dissolved. You can expect to replace the multi-purpose tablet every 5 to \75 days, but it may be needed more frequently through the hottest part of the season.
6) Adding Shock: After adding steps 1-5, let your pool pump run for 6 additional hours. Add 1lb of non-chlorine shock per 10,000 gallons per week. It is also recommended to shock with 1lb of non-chlorine shock after heavy rain or after days with heavy usage.
Remember to test and balance your pool water weekly. Visit one of our showrooms to get a free water-test and consultation.
Will this pool chemical system work with my current chemical program?
Will this be enough chemicals for a 30ft pool?
Call Us: 1-800-678-7665
Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you next business day.