Leisure Time is proud to present a overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease, and other organic material as well as mineral buildup from filter media.
- BENEFITS: Improves the efficiency and life of the filter
- USE: Soak solution overnight for maximum effect; use when draining and refilling spa or hot tub
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems
- FEATURES: Soak-and-rinse formula
Available Size: 32oz.
Leisure Time Filter Cleaner
Filter Clean by Leisure Time will increase the efficiency and lifetime of your spa or hot tub filter. Learn how!
- Remove spa filters and rinse off any large debris.
- Prepare Filter Clean solution by adding 16oz to 4 gallons of water in a large bucket or bin.
- Allow spa filters or cartridges to soak in solution for a minimum of 3 hours. Soak overnight for maximum effectiveness.
- Remove spa filters or cartridges from solution and rinse thoroughly with a high pressure nozzle.
- Allow spa filters dry before reinstalling.