Extended Release NST Chemical Bundle
Galaxy’s Extended Release NST pool chemical bundle takes the guess work out of caring for your pool this season! This chemical bundle will be shipped directly to your door with FREE shipping! To sweeten the deal even more we are taking 15% off our regular prices. Galaxy wants to make clean, blue pool water achievable for all!
- Maintain a longer lasting low-level of chlorine.
- Six months’ worth of algaecide for easy maintenance
- Oxidize while maintaining lower chlorine levels.
- This bundle will provide most pool owners a season’s worth of chemicals!
The Extended Release NST Chemical Bundle includes:
- 1lb Quick Swim Shock x 10
- 1qt Algaeban II x 1
- 4lb NST Tablets x 2
- 32oz Turbo Blue Clarifier x 1
- 4lb Pool Stabilizer/Conditioner x 1
- Chlorine Test Strips x 1
Directions of Use
1) Test and balance water, according to these optimal results:
- PH: 7.2-7.6
- Alkalinity: 80-120 ppm
- Hardness: 200-400 ppm
2) Adding Stabilizer: To increase the cyanuric acid level to between 20-50 PPM, add 2lbs per 10,000 gallons directly to the skimmer with the pump on high. The pump will need to run continuously on high for the first 72 hours. Do not clean your filter during this 72 hour period.
3) Adding Algaecide: When opening your pool for the season, add 16oz of Algaeban II per 10,000 gallons and an additional 16oz per 10,000 gallons every week. Add directly in front of the return jet with your pool pump on high.
4) Adding Clarifier: When opening your pool for the season, add 4oz of Turbo Blue Clarifer per 10,000 gallons and an additional 1oz of water polish per 10,000 gallons per week.
5) Adding NST: Add one NST Tablet to your skimmer. Replace when the tablet has dissolved. You can expect to replace the multi-purpose tablet every 5 to 7 days, but it may be needed more frequently through the hottest part of the season.
6) Adding Shock: After adding steps 1-5, let your pool pump run for 6 additional hours. Add 1lb of Quick Swim Oxidizer per 10,000 gallons. Repeat this step every 2 weeks.
Remember to test and balance your pool water weekly. Visit one of our showrooms to get a free water-test and consultation.
Will this pool chemical system work with my current chemical program?
- This pool chemical bundle can be used as a stand-alone chlorine system, however, when used in conjunction with a copper ionizer, such as the Nature’s Pure Ionizer, it reduces the amount of each chemical needed.
- It is not compatible with Baquacil or other biguanide systems.
Will this be enough chemicals for a 30ft pool?
- This pool chemical bundle is based on 10,000 gallons of water for 20 weeks. Depending on pool size, length of swim season, and weather conditions additional chemicals may need to be purchased later in the season.