Corona Virus Updates
Can I have a hot tub installed right now?
Yes! We are offering a safety-first, no contact, installation process from purchase through installation of your new hot tub.
You can purchase your new pool one of three ways:
- In-store as we follow CDC recommended social distancing, etc.
- Online from our website
- By phone from any of our locations
How are you doing no contact installations?
- Our installers are having no physical contact with customers
- For your safety and ours, this means no handshakes/ fistbumps
- We will maintain a safe distance of 6 ft. from all customers at all times
- We are wearing rubber gloves
- Our installers are using hand sanitizer before and after each job
- We are diligently wiping down each product upon delivery
- We have temporarily suspended the need for delivery completion signatures.
- Any employee that has begun to feel sick or has immediate family that is sick is required to stay home
- For inside deliveries we have the customer show us what room it will be in and where they want it then the customer will exit until the delivery is complete. We will then exit the room for the customer to come and check it out after we have sanitized.
- For outdoor deliveries the customer will show us where the product will go and then will go back inside until delivery is complete. Once we have loaded everything and are in our truck we will call the customer to come and check it out and do walk through over the phone.
Is it safe to use a hot tub right now?
According to the CDC, there is NO evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Proper sanitization is an essential factor in sustaining public’s health.
We are also diligently following recommended guidelines when installing your spa! We offer a no-contact installation, meaning we can deliver your spa without customer contact and with appropriate distancing from you! We wear rubber gloves during install, use hand sanitizer prior to and after each delivery, we will not be requiring signatures of delivered goods and we fully wipe down your spa prior to leaving the site.
Is it safe to swim in a pool with the COVID-19 concern?
According to the CDC, there is NO evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pool. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Proper sanitization is an essential factor in sustaining public’s health.