How to Install Your Above Ground Pool
- Mark off pool site: Use stake and tape to measure to find radius. Use Spray paint to mark the pool's circumference. (Make sure to factor in 2-3 feet extra for overdig)
- During excavation have other helpers assemble legs, pump/filter and unbox accessories.
- Excavate pool area to appropriate grade.
- Bring in sand with skid steer and level out.
- Put together track/foot plates and lay around perimeter.
- Put pavers down underneath each foot plate. use transit to shoot level for each paver and set all of them within 1/8" under each foot plate.
- Using your original stake, confirm each paver is at the exact radius of pool from the center.
- Stake down track with rebar inside and out at the radius measurement in the center of track.
- Use transit and write down height of each block. Find a number and bring all pavers to the same height. Use small level to make sure each paver is on level sand.
- Open up wall box and confirm bottom of wall is on ground. Place rolled up wall on plywood.
- Position skimmer hole and return hole towards the spot the equipment pad will be.
- Bungee and stake in two spots on the first paver hold wall in place.
- Continue to roll out wall on plywood while lead secures wall into track and a helper bungees on the outside of pool at each paver.
- Button up wall with screws and strip.
- Have helper put up legs while lead preps sand and makes cove. Have another helper lightly backfill over the track 1 1/2" up the wall. 15B Trowel the bottom of the pool.
- Put liner in sun to soften it up. Use all helpers to set the liner in the pool and hook onto wall slowly in one direction.
- Begin filling pool with water to help stretch out the liner and work our remaining wrinkles by hand. Be careful to not put footprints in the sand.
- Attach legs, brackets caps all the way around pool.
- Attach skimmer to side of pool.
- Cut hole for skimmer and return.
- When pool is at least halfway full of water, backfill at least 6" up the wall to avoid washout from future rain.
Pool Construction is now complete!
Wait three days to place ladder in pool and swim For water care and pool maintenance tips, visit our website or our nearest showroom.